Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Little Golden Hood Questions

How were Golden Hood's instructions from her mother different from Little Red's? Do you think they're any better/worse?

I think that her instructions were very clear. They were much better than Little Red's because they had that sense of you going to get in trouble if you don't listen to me and do exactly as I say. Little Red's Mom left it wide open for her to be bad without the threat of being in trouble. As mommy says, every action has a consequences.

How is the wolf's end different from the Andrew Lang's version of Little Red Riding Hood? Is this how you would have ended the story? Explain.

The wolf in Little Golden Hood was different because the wolf got eaten which is what he wanted to do to little golden hood. Plus, her hood was magical and it saved her. I think I like this version better cause grammy was strong and feisty and thats how grammy's are supposed to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment